Weight loss program in Belchin Garden SPA Hotel **** and Strimon Garden Hotel ***** is suitable for children, teenagers and adults with metabolic diseases.
The purpose of the program is to create healthy nutrition habits and physical regimen to reduce and maintain body weight and correct metabolic disorders according to individual characteristics of the patient’s body.
Weight loss program is conducted under the guidance of the following team of physicians:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Daniela Popova, MD – Head of Clinic for Metabolic Diseases and Dietetics at Tsaritsa Yoanna – ISUL University Hospital – Sofia, Bulgaria
- Dr. Tatyana Angelova, MD - Executive Director of National Specialized Hospital for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kaliana Koprivarova, MD – Pediatric Endocrinologist, National consultant in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolic disorders in children.
Weight loss program is conducted individually and includes:
- Examination by a physician – initial, controlling and final;
- Dietary regimen for correcting the specific metabolic disorders and creating healthy nutrition habits;
- Internal balneotherapy with mineral waters, either from the spring or bottled;
- Therapeutic complex – 3 procedures per day, 5 or 8 days, respectively for a 7 or 10-day stay. The procedures are prescribed by the physician’s team out of the following groups:
- Group 1: Balneotherapy – swimming, healing underwater gymnastics; thermal therapeutic pool;
- Group 2: Thermotherapy – steam bath and sauna;
- Group 3: Kinesitherapy – healing gymnastics, manual therapy, partial healing massage;
- Group 4: Physiotherapy – electrotherapy with low- & medium- frequency and interference currents, ultrasound, magnetic pulse field, etc.
- Park-garden with a large swimming pool, children’s pool and children’s playground;
- 10% discount from all SPA procedures additionally chosen by the client.