Treatment and prevention of:
- Shortness of breath
- Joint pain
- Chest pain
- Muscle pain or headache
- Fast or pounding heartbeat
- Loss of smell or taste
- Memory, concentration or sleep problems
A combination of electrotherapy, halotherapy, hydrotherapy, individual exercise program and manual procedures that aims to increase oxygen saturation, restore homeostasis and improve the body's adaptive and recreational abilities.
-Electrostimulation- low and medium frequency pulses with analgesic, muscle relaxant or stimulating effect. Stimulates tissue regeneration and restores the function of organs and body systems. The aim is to overcome symptoms such as residual pain, weakness, stagnation, poor perfusion and microcirculation, intoxication, respiratory, heart failure and more.
- Salt room or inhalations- inhaling healing solutions or salt ions overcomes the persistent spasm and swelling of the bronchial tree, improves expectoration and gas exchange. This increases oxygen saturation and normalizes the alkaline-acid balance in the body. The ultimate goal is to restore homeostasis and increase the body's adaptive and recreational abilities.
- Therapeutic physical training- developing and conducting an individual program of physical exercises that aims at a smooth and gradual recovery of motor activity to achieve normal physical capacity and psycho-emotional tone.
- Kneipp path- walking on a water path with alternating hot and cold water, the bottom of which is covered with river stones. It has a stimulating effect on the blood circulation.
- Salt pool –sea water pool with a hydromassage. It has a relaxing, detoxifying and immunostimulating effect.
-Hydro massage- a bath with artificially mineralized water, in which a body massage is performed under pressure. It has a tonic, anti-edematous and anti-inflammatory effect.
-Partial therapeutic massage- through specialized massage techniques a relaxing, stimulating or anti-edematous effect is achieved in order to increase the body's restorative abilities and psycho-emotional tone.
About Wave resort
Among the finest luxury hotels on the Black Sea coast, Wave resort is set in beautifully landscaped grounds, 5.5 km from Pomorie town center and 15 minutes from Bourgas airport, the resort offers impressive range of leisure facilities for those seeking for a peaceful holiday by the seaside.
Covering an area of 2 500 m2, W SPA offers an integrated approach to health, wellbeing and beauty, focusing on talor-made medical, wellness and beauty-spa programs. It comprises an indoor heated pool, a fully-equipped gym, an authentic Turkish hamam, group rasul chambers , thermal and sauna area, and over 10 inspiringly designed treatment rooms.